From grassroots to the elite game. Whether you're a coach or a player, here is how you can take part in disability football.
Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA believe in flexible, inclusive and accessible playing opportunities for everyone, and we are committed to delivering a range of opportunities for players with a disability to access football at various levels across the county.
We have a football development officer (Disability) dedicated to:
- Retaining & growing the number of affiliated disability football teams
- Creating a network of recreational disability football centres
- Creating sustainable competition structures
- Delivering a workforce plan that supports disability football and is inclusive of disabled people
- Increasing the profile of disability football