Following the release of FA guidance Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA have made the decision not to run courses between now and the end of the year due the new course restrictions that have been put in place.
There are some interim options for learners during this time;
- The FA Playmaker Course is available to support new coaches as an introduction to football coaching
- The FA Safeguarding For All online module is available to support new volunteers and referees understand safeguarding children
- The FA Online Safeguarding Recertification is available to support existing coaches and referees to renew their FA Safeguarding Children qualification
- Introduction to First Aid in Football (IFAiF) extension - Coaches whose IFAiF has expired between the 1 February 2020 and 31 July 2021 will have an extension applied on their FAN records through until 31st July 2021
- Emergency First Aid in Football (EFAiF) extension - Coaches whose EFAiF has expired or will expire between the 1 February 2020 and 27 February
Our course delivery programme will be reviewed again in the New Year.
All learners who were booked on a course over the lockdown period have been asked to request a refund from ourselves.
Further guidance is due to be released from The FA in October around how we can support existing FA Level 2 and UEFA B learners with the following;
- Completion of in-situ visits
- Project sign off
- Incomplete course modules
Existing FA Level 2 and UEFA B Learners: please complete our online form to help us understand what level of support you require in order to complete your course.
Should you wish to register your interest for a future course please complete our expression of interest form.
If you have any further questions please email Support@SheffieldFA.com