Whatever your ability level, there has never been a better time to get involved and play football in the Sheffield & Hallamshire Region.
Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA believe in flexible, inclusive and accessible playing opportunities for everyone, and are committed to delivering a range of opportunities for players with a disability to access football at various levels across the County.
We have a football development officer (Disability) dedicated to:
- Retaining & growing the number of affiliated disability football teams
- Creating a network of recreational disability football centres
- Creating sustainable competition structures
- Delivering a workforce plan that supports disability football and is inclusive of disabled people
- Increasing the profile of disability football