A brand-new 11-a-side male flexi football league is coming to the Sheffield & Hallamshire region.
Starting in the 2023/24 season, the new league will see fixtures take place once per month, with teams having the flexibility to arrange games on a date, time, and venue that suits their availability.
The flexible format of the league aims to make the 11-a-side game more accessible for those that might not be able to commit to the traditional format of the game.
What are the benefits of joining?
- Take part in one 90-minute match every month
- Organise matches to suit your team's availability
- Gain access to Sheffield FA-approved venues
- Discipline managed by Sheffield FA
- Get access to FA Qualified Referees
- Stay up to date with online league tables and fixtures through FA Full Time
- Receive tailored support to find players and get ready for the 2023/24 season
- Matchday squads of up to 16 players and rolling substitutions
- Sign your team up for only £50
Who is the league for?
- Males of all ages from 16 to veterans
- Players of all abilities
- Teams that have folded and are looking to re-establish themselves
- Teams struggling with weekend football
- Clubs looking to recruit new players/teams
- Clubs who would like to use competitive football as training
- Coaches and parents/carers of players in junior football teams
- University and College students
- National League System fan groups
- Individuals looking to join a team
- Individuals who can no longer play weekend football due to work/family commitments
How can I sign up a team?
If you are interested in entering a team into our new flexi league for the 23/24 season, please complete the expression of interest form in the link below.
Express Your Interest
Alternatively, you can contact Leon Dearns at Leon.Dearns@SheffieldFA.com