We have an exciting opportunity for a Referee Course Administrator to join our team and be responsible for ensuring that a comprehensive programme of referee courses is promoted across our region.
About the role
The post holder will be responsible for all day-to-day course administration, delivering an outstanding experience for all learners and liaising with FA Referee Developers, learners and facility providers.
This is a part-time position (14 hours per week) and will be predominately Monday to Friday, with occasional evening and weekend work in line with the demands of the role.
The salary for the role is £8,200.
The role will be based at our office (204 Meadowhall Road, Sheffield S9 1BN), however we do currently operate a hybrid working model.
The successful candidate will be subject to a 6-month probationary period.
Download Role Profile
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an individual with excellent interpersonal skills who has experience in carrying out administration tasks to a high level, meet key deadlines, and can create reports, budgets and plans.
You’ll be playing a key role in our mission to recruit, convert, retain and develop more referees.
How to apply
Sheffield & Hallamshire CFA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
The deadline for applications to be submitted is 5pm on Wednesday 6th December.
To apply, please send a C.V and covering letter explaining why you would be the best candidate for the role to Tom.Measham@SheffieldFA.com
- This position is for a Referee Course Administrator
- The salary for this position is £8,200
- The contract is Part-time (14 hours)
- The role will be based at our office (204 Meadowhall Road, Sheffield S9 1BN), however we do currently operate a hybrid working model.
- The closing date for application is Wednesday 6th December at 5pm.
- Interviews will take place on Friday 15th December at the Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA offices on Meadowhall Road Sheffield.
- Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us by Friday 8th December, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- For more information, or for any queries regarding this position, please contact Tom Measham at Tom.Measham@SheffieldFA.com or 07704 170915
- Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidates may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through The FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.