Position: Equal Game Ambassador – Women & Girls Football
Contact Type: Casual Worker
Location: The role will be based across the county, as well as working from home.
Closing Date: Friday 28th October 2022
Vacancy Type: Casual Contract. 50 hours per contract.
Interview date: W/C 7th November 2022 (Online via Teams)
Sheffield and Hallamshire County FA is looking to recruit a casual member of staff to join our Football Development team.
This is an exciting opportunity to support grassroots football clubs to apply their learnings from the Equal Game Training and build their own Equal Game Action Plan; creating more accessible opportunities for women and girls.
Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual(s) with a passion for grassroots football to join the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting grassroots football clubs to apply their learnings from the Equal Game Training and build their own Equal Game Action Plan; creating more accessible opportunities for women and girls.
DOWNLOAD THE ROLE PROFILE
How To Apply
Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
To apply, please send a C.V and covering letter explaining why you would be the best candidate for the role to Molly Johnson at Molly.Johnson@Sheffieldfa.com
- Should you wish to discuss the role please contact Molly Johnson, Football Development Officer on 07837 294310
- Working hours will predominately be in the evening and weekends
- The role is 50 hours, £25 Per Hour.
- The closing date for applications is Monday 28th October 2022 at 5pm
- Interviews will take place on the W/C Monday 7th November 2022 Online.
- Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us by 7th November 2022 then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidates may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through The FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.