New small-sided leagues coming to Doncaster
The Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA is launching a range of new small-sided leagues for the 2022/23 season.
The small-sided leagues, which we hope to eventually role out across the Sheffield & Hallamshire region, cover all versions of the game; from traditional 5-a-side to walking football.
Kicking off in October 2022 (exact date to be confirmed), the new leagues will take place at two brand-new state of the art Delta Academy 3G sites in Doncaster: Don Valley (DN5 9DD) and De Warenne (DN12 3JY).
Formats available include:
- Don Valley Doncaster (Walking Football - Monday 6-7pm)
- Don Valley Doncaster (Women's League - Monday 7-8pm)
- Don Valley Doncaster (Masters League Over 35s - Monday 8-9pm)
- Don Valley Doncaster (Men's 5s - Thursday 8-10pm)
- De Warenne Doncaster (Masters League Over 35s - Thursday 7-8pm)
- De Warenne Doncaster (Men's 5s - Thursday 8-9pm)
- Match duration of 25 minutes per half
- Minimum age 16+
- League duration of 10 weeks
All players are welcome, regardless of experience or ability, so why not come along and get involved. It’s a great opportunity to get back into the game, keep fit and possibly challenge for silverware!
All fixtures will be provided with a FA qualified official, and results will be listed on the league’s FA Full-Time platform so you can easily check your team’s fixtures, tables and stats.
To join a league, a one-off entry fee of £10 per team is required and then it’s £25 per game, working out at just £5 per player.
CLICK HERE register your team.
For more information on the small-sided game, visit: www.sheffieldfa.com/players/adults-football/small-sided