Position: League Coordinator (35 hours)
Contract: Fixed term until 31st August 2023
Location: Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA Office (Sheffield, S9 1BN)
Closing date: Monday 12th September 2022 at 5pm
Interview date: Monday 19th September 2022 at our office
Sheffield and Hallamshire County FA is looking to recruit a new role of League Coordinator to join our Football Development team.
This exciting opportunity will see the successful post holder be responsible for all administration duties relating to the running of 11-a-side and small sided leagues, as well as supporting with the delivery of The FA National Game Strategy and Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA Business Strategy.
This role involves contact with a wide range of stakeholders from across football. The post holder must have excellent interpersonal skills, be customer focused, be administratively strong, and have the ability to manage a range of projects at the same time.
We are looking for an individual who has a desire to ensure our leagues and clubs are supported to achieve the best possible playing environments for players, coaches and officials.
This is a full-time position (35 hours per week) and will be predominately Monday to Friday, with occasional evening and weekend work in line with the demands of the role.
The role will be based at our office (204 Meadowhall Road, Sheffield S9 1BN), however we do currently operate a hybrid working model.
DOWNLOAD THE ROLE PROFILE
How to apply
Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
To apply, please send a C.V and covering letter explaining why you would be the best candidate for the role to Leon Dearns at Leon.Dearns@SheffieldFA.com
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
- Should you wish to discuss the role please contact Leon Dearns, Senior Football Development Officer, on 07704 170925 or Leon.Dearns@sheffieldfa.com
- Working hours will predominately be Monday to Friday, however evening and weekend work may be required.
- The successful candidate will be subject to a 6-month probationary period.
- The role is fixed term until 31st August 2023
- The closing date for applications is Monday 12th September 2022 at 5pm
- Interviews will take place on Monday 19th September 2022 at our office.
- Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us by 16th September 2022 then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidates may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through The FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.