The draw for next year’s UEFA Women's EURO 2022 finals has been made in Manchester, revealing that the likes of team a, team b and team c will be coming to Bramall Lane or the New York Stadium.
The tournament, which is due to be the biggest women’s European sport event in history, takes place from 6th July – 31 July 2022 in 10 stadiums, across nine cities in England.
The draw revealed the group stage matches for the competition, with the top two in each section progressing to the knockout phase.
Rotherham (New York Stadium)
- France V Italy, Sunday 10th July
- France V Belgium, Thursday 14th July
- Iceland V France, Monday 18th July
- Winner of Group D V Runner up of Group C, Saturday 23rd July
Sheffield (Bramall Lane)
- Netherlands V Sweden, Sunday 9th July
- Sweden V Switzerland, Wednesday 13th July
- Switzerland V Netherlands, Sunday 17th July
- Winner of quarter final 1 V winner of quarter final 2, Tuesday 26th July
The full draw is available at: www.uefa.com/womenseuro/draws/
How to buy tickets
Fans can then get their hands on tickets by entering the public ballot, which is open now until 16th November 2021. For more information and to enter the public ballot for tickets, visit www.uefa.com/womenseuro/ticketing