Club Update Meeting 7- England Football Accreditation
Last week we hosted our seventh Club Update, a bi-monthly online meeting that is open to all club and team officials working in grassroots football.
The aim of the meeting is to discuss key issues affecting grassroots football, identify and share best practices, and discuss a specific club development area of focus during every meeting.
The latest Club Update focused on England Football Club Accreditation. The main development areas covered in the meeting were:
- The up-to-date criteria for Club Accreditation for new and existing clubs.
- How to use and navigate the club portal to apply or to re-validate accreditation.
- The overall vision of Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA- with a focus on using clubs and leagues to drive the future football environment in the county.
- The support services on offer from Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA for our accredited club network.
- The announcement of Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA Accredited Clubs Support workshops on offer to accredited clubs only - click here to view
- The support and benefits on offer from England Football for the accredited club network.
Catch up on Club Update 7 below:
For a deeper dive into the club portal, check out this video from England Football: www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6h6gdh2saE
Is your club Non-Accredited? Contact Tom.Measham@SheffieldFA.com for more information and support to get England Football Club Accredited.