The course is designed to provide you with ideas and practices for the inclusion of disabled players in your sessions, whether that’s a mainstream or impairment specific session.
Attending the course should make you feel more confident in extending your existing coaching skills to include players with a range of impairments. You will establish basic communication skills for coaching disabled footballers & ensure you use the appropriate terminology.
The course will also give you an insight into:
- Long term player development
- Disabled people and football
- Qualities of a coach
- Safety and impairment (considerations)
- Safeguarding children & adults at risk
- Planning and organising coaches sessions
- Implementation of the inclusion spectrum in coaching sessions
- Disability Talent Pathways
Venue: Dinnington High School
Date: 8th June 2019
Time: 9:00am - 4:00 pm
book on course
For more information about the course or disability football please contact Sam Firth on 0114 261 5519.