The Sheffield & Hallamshire Female Coaches Club will launch on Saturday 8th September for any females currently involved within the game across the county. The launch event will take place at County FA HQ and will then move onto the Sheffield United Women Vs Durham Women game!
After consulting with volunteers during the summer we have listened to your views and opinions and are excited to announce the launch of the “Female Coaches Club”. You can sign up for FREE membership via the link at the bottom of this article:
Membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- 25% off Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA coaching courses (Limited to L1 & 2)
- Access to apply for a UEFA B Bursary through Richard Meek at the Womens’ High Performance Centre
- CPD Events (minimum of 4 per year)
- Hive Group to access resources
- FA Coach Mentor support
- Personalised action planning to support your coaching journey
- Networking opportunities and career advice/support
Please find details for the launch event below:
3pm – meet at Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA to discuss and introduce the Female Coaches Club and network with other coaches. Please note teas, coffees and snacks will be provided during this period.
4.30pm – make our way to the Sheffield United Women v Durham Women game
5.15pm – game kicks off at 5.15pm, opportunity to network with coaches and discuss the game
7pm – Carla Ward will be available to discuss her coaching journey and pathway into coaching
Please click the following link to sign up
For further details please contact Development@SheffieldFA.com or 0114 261 5500.