Sanctioning An Event
Are you looking to get your club’s Tournament sanctioned? Are you looking to get approval for a Charity Match?
Don't worry, you're in the right place and the good news is, it's never been easier to sanction an event with us.
- Request our Event Sanction Form to Oxfordshire FA (at least 14 days prior to your event) and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send in a copy of your event rules for clarification.
- A £25 sanction fee (Invoice will be raised via the Club’s Whole Game System).
Then, all you need to do is send your completed forms to email@example.com.
After that, just sit back and let us do the work. Once everything has been completed, you'll receive a letter confirming the sanction for your event, along with a specific sanction number.
Applications To Play Foreign Opposition
Has your club lined up fixtures against a Foreign Club, either in England or Abroad? Getting approval from the FA has never been simpler.
Permission is not needed for one-off matches against teams from Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales however there is a simple form that is required for matches against teams from the Republic of Ireland and other FIFA countries.
If you are required to complete the Application to Play Foreign Opposition form, once filled in please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org so Sheffield FA can complete the remaining sections before forwarding to the Sanctioning Department at the FA on your clubs behalf.
International Clearance For Players
Did you know that International Clearance is required by all players aged over 10 when moving across borders to play Football? If you didn’t, here are a couple of helpful tips to ask when signing players for your club:
- Make sure you ask your players if they have ever played outside of England before you register them.
- If they have played abroad, then make sure you complete the International Clearance Request Form and send it direct to Registrations@TheFA.com.
- Don’t play the player concerned until you have received clearance from the FA. The FA will try and action your request as soon as possible.
To request the relevant form for your club to complete, please get in touch with us.