The FA Youth Award Module 2 builds upon the knowledge gained from the Module 1 course and provides practical and theoretical sessions which will further help coaches develop practices to aid the development of young players.
Who is this course for?
- Coaches of all levels who wish to extend their knowledge of coaching 5-16 year old players.
- Coaches must have completed both the FA Youth Award Module 1 AND a minimum Level 1 Award in Coaching Football.
- Minimum Age: 16
- Course Duration: 32 hours
- Pre-requisites: Minimum 1st4sport Level 1 Award in Coaching Football or Qualified Teacher (QTS) AND FA Youth Award Module 1
The course is 32 hours long and is delivered over four days – containing both theory and practical elements.
- Age and maturity issues
- Different coaching practices, and their advantages and disadvantages
- Unopposed and opposed practice development
- Dealing with talented players
- Issues in planning and evaluating
- Practical demonstrations of practices
- Planning and delivery of candidate’s practices
- The candidate must have attended ALL sessions and completed the workbook.
For more information on any of our coach education courses contact Joanna Thorpe on 0114 241 4992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org