The FA Youth Award Module 2 builds upon the knowledge gained from the Module 1 course and provides practical and theoretical sessions which will further help coaches develop practices to aid the development of young players.
Who is this course for?
- Coaches of all levels who wish to extend their knowledge of coaching 5-16 year old players.
- Coaches must have completed both the FA Youth Award Module 1 AND a minimum Level 1 Award in Coaching Football.
- Minimum Age: 16
- Course Duration: 32 hours
- Pre-requisites: Minimum 1st4sport Level 1 Award in Coaching Football or Qualified Teacher (QTS) AND FA Youth Award Module 1
The course is 32 hours long and is delivered over four days – containing both theory and practical elements.
- Age and maturity issues
- Different coaching practices, and their advantages and disadvantages
- Unopposed and opposed practice development
- Dealing with talented players
- Issues in planning and evaluating
- Practical demonstrations of practices
- Planning and delivery of candidate’s practices
- The candidate must have attended ALL sessions and completed the workbook.
For more information on any of our coach education courses contact the Development Team on 0114 261 5500