The implementation of the Female Coaches Club is designed to inspire, develop and support, existing and potential new female volunteers and coaches within football across the Sheffield & Hallamshire County.
In partnership with the Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA, Sheffield Hallam University FA Women's High Performance Centre and the FA Mentoring scheme we aim to offer both group & bespoke individual support to grow and enhance the quantity and quality of female coaches.
Our challenge together is to design and implement a programme of support, relevant to those wishing to join, which will be rolled out across CPD events, qualifications, group & 1:1 mentoring and deployment opportunities.
Membership & Benefits
- 25% off of Sheffield & Hallamshire County FA Coaching Courses (Limited to L1 & 2)
- UEFA B Bursary Support via the Women’s High Performance Centre
- CPD & Networking Events (minimum of 4 per season)
- Hive Group (access to Coaching Resources)
- FA Coach Mentor Support
- Personalised Action Planning to support your coaching journey
To sign up to the Female Coaches Club please email Development@SheffieldFA.com
Once your membership has been approved, you are able to access the benefits listed above.