Supporting You On Your Coaching Pathway
welcome to the coaches corner
We are here to support coaches through their coaching journey
Here you will find information on course tutors, venues, session plans, tips and videos
Phone:0114 261 5508
To complete any coaching course you will need to complete 100% attendance. If you miss a day you will need to complete the relevant day and workshops to complete your course. This can be arranged through contacting our Coach Education department.
Unfortunately courses are booked on a first come first serve basis. To book your place you will need your FAN and a form of payment. Courses can be booked at www.sheffieldfa.com
The FA Level 1 does not require any prior experience or knowledge. The course is aimed at helping you on the first steps of your coaching career. This will covers area's such as session design, motivating players, coaching techniques and creating a fun and exciting environment
You do not need to be a head coach of a team but you will need access to a group of players for the duration of your course. As part of the Level 2 you will need to complete a project on a group of players that includes profiles, training sessions and match reports.
The UEFA B application window opens between March and April each year. This is to select learners for the course starting that season. SHCFA currently runs one UEFA B course per season with 24 learners attending.
SHCFA has a selection criteria for all learners that complete an application. The course is limited to 24 places per course and we currently average over 100 applicants per season.
Please note where demand is high course acceptance will be based on the following priorities:
- Working in the adult/youth 11v11 game with an FA Youth Award
- Working in the adult/youth 11v11 game with an FA Youth Award Module 3
- Working in the adult/youth 11v11 game
- Working in the youth 9v9 game with an FA Youth Award
- Working in the youth 9v9 game with an FA Youth Award Module 3
- Working in the youth 9v9 game
- Working in the youth 7v7 game with an FA Youth Award
- Working in the youth 7v7 game with an FA Youth Award Module 3
- Working in the youth 7v7 game